- 12:34 WikiStart edited by
- 12:19 WikiStart edited by
- 09:32 Ticket #27 (Double-click to open folders broken on Windows 7) created by
- Double clicking a folder should open it by invoking the default menu item. …
- 09:28 Ticket #26 (64-bit support) created by
- We don't. We'd like to.
- 09:27 Ticket #25 (Use proper `sftp://user@host:port/path` URLs) created by
- Swish's URL handling is poor due to shortcuts taken when implementing the …
- 09:25 Ticket #24 (Support ~/ to mean home directory) created by
- Currently only absolute paths are supported. Swish should: - support ~/ …
- 08:42 Ticket #23 (Authenticate host-keys) created by
- Display host-key information to users so they can verify the authenticity …
- 21:54 Changeset in swish [8f34d41] by
Added host-key verification.
- 21:46 Changeset in swish [351011d] by
Made a start on C++ SSH library as a wrapper round libssh2.
Mostly covered the knownhost API.
- 04:15 Ticket #22 (Charset encoding for the session) created by
- Here is the quote from the putty manual […] I think it is done with …
- 10:29 WikiStart edited by
- 10:20 WikiStart edited by
- 10:10 WikiStart edited by
- Improved feedback info (diff)
- 06:23 Ticket #21 (Request: localization) created by
- The program is very powerful but lacks some things: 1. Does not have any …
- 10:59 WikiStart edited by
- Embed news feed (diff)
- 09:00 Changeset in swish [5636b58] by
Tagging as swish-0.3.0.1 after releasing package on SourceForge? ( http://sourceforge.net/projects/swish/files/swish/swish-0.3.0.1/).
- 22:11 Ticket #20 (Dialogues should be modal) closed by
- 22:03 WikiStart edited by
- Updated for release 0.3.0.1 (diff)
- 21:44 WikiStart edited by
- Moved status box lower on page. (diff)
- 21:43 WikiStart edited by
- Replaced raw HTML for status box with a div processor. (diff)
- 21:31 Changeset in swish [23743ee] by
Changed prereqs to use the latest release of libssh2.
- 21:18 Changeset in swish [55a5e56] by
Updated version numbers.
- 21:17 Changeset in swish [8a30794] by
Fixed bug on Windows 98 that prevented Add/Remove? SFTP menu options being added.
The problem occurred in two parts:
- The 'Tools' menu couldn't be found (though I swear it used to work just fine)
- The _GetSelectionDataObject() method threw an exception because the view wasn't initialised yet.
- 21:14 Changeset in swish [92e4e46] by
Updated CHANGELOG and renamed to NEWS.
- 19:16 Changeset in swish [5a2757d] by
- 19:15 Changeset in swish [626bec8] by
- 19:00 Milestone 0.3.0.1 Command buttons completed
- * Vista command buttons * Bug-fixes
- 18:20 Changeset in swish [c0eec9f] by
Make Vista command buttons change state with selection.
Pass selection to all command methods.
Make CExplorerCommand a template class with the command type as the template
- 14:38 Changeset in swish [4221fc0] by
Make PidlFormat? work when initialised with NULL.
- 12:30 Changeset in swish [aac4c15] by
Moved command attributed such as title into one place: the Command class.
Previously these were duplicated in each place that commands where used.
- 12:07 Changeset in swish [bc5040b] by
Moved CExplorerCommand COM interface wrapping code into CExplorerCommandImpl base class.
This moves all the grungy C++ to C conversion code into a class that does that alone (CExplorerCommandImpl) which provides an abstract private C++ interface which subclasses can implement. This is in the spirit of NVI.
- 08:28 Changeset in swish [90e7797d] by
Commit forgotten Command class files.
- 08:10 Changeset in swish [a679036] by
Add buttons to the HostFolder? toolbar in Windows Vista and above.
This uses the newly created CExplorerCommand class.
- 11:40 WikiStart edited by
- Add Getting Started section (diff)
- 11:00 WikiStart edited by
- Add feedback details (diff)
- 19:11 Changeset in swish [d74344d] by
Add classes which implement a generic IExplorerCommand/IExplorerCommandProvider combination.
These will be used to create specific ExplorerCommand? instances to populate the toolbars in Windows Viata and above. Includes unit tests.