- 21:27 Changeset in swish [93f7f60] by
Tagging as swish-0.4.6 after releasing package on SourceForge? ( http://sourceforge.net/projects/swish/files/swish/swish-0.4.6/).
- 21:13 WikiStart edited by
- Released v0.4.6 (diff)
- 20:56 Changeset in swish [e0b35a5] by
Create v0.4.6 to fix major installer problem.
The installer for v0.4.5 was completely broken. It didn't register ISftpConsumer correctly as I hadn't updated the Wix file when I modified the interface and changed its GUID.
- 20:51 Changeset in swish [cb251c3] by
NDEBUG must be defined for Release builds.
Was causing assertions to be checked even in Release builds.
- 18:50 Ticket #99 ("Unable to Access the Directory" error in 0.4.5) reopened by
- I've completely borked the installer. Luckily, I know how to fix it so we …
- 18:17 Ticket #103 (Swish folders don't appear in the "folders" pane in Explorer (Windows 7)) closed by
- invalid: OK - I found the option for this in Organize menu, whoops.
- 18:09 Ticket #103 (Swish folders don't appear in the "folders" pane in Explorer (Windows 7)) created by
- Swish folder is not shown in the "folders" pane in Windows Explorer. …
- 18:07 Ticket #102 (Directories are ordered the same as files (mixed in)) created by
- Normally in Windows Explorer, when you sort by name, Directories …
- 17:56 Ticket #99 ("Unable to Access the Directory" error in 0.4.5) closed by
- fixed: Replying to alamaison: > Replying to ubergeeknz: > …
- 15:07 Ticket #101 (Assertion failed error dialog) created by
- When Swish asks password for connection and I press ESC keyboard key …
- 15:03 Ticket #94 (Catastrophic failure when connecting.) closed by
- fixed: Ok, after reading ticket #99, and doing regsvr32 provider-com_dll.dll and …
- 17:36 Ticket #100 (creat shortcut) created by
- I suggest adding the option to create a shortcut to the connection so it …
- 16:56 Ticket #99 ("Unable to Access the Directory" error in 0.4.5) created by
- Trying to map to an SSH instance on a non-standard port Had the same …
- 13:58 Changeset in swish [c8c4e01] by
Tagging as swish-0.4.5 after releasing package on SourceForge? ( http://sourceforge.net/projects/swish/files/swish/swish-0.4.5/).
- 13:51 Translation edited by
- 06:06 Ticket #98 ("Catastrophic Failure" trying to connect) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of #94.
- 00:15 Ticket #98 ("Catastrophic Failure" trying to connect) created by
- I set up an SFTP connection with the following details: - host address, …
- 10:03 Changeset in swish [3c3fbe3] by
Updated autoupdate files prior to releasing 0.4.5.
- 09:23 Ticket #82 (Map network drive) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of #74, #88, #91, #92.
- 18:47 Changeset in swish [7be0551] by
Improved build guidelines.
- 18:31 Changeset in swish [6c2a9a2] by
- 17:57 Ticket #94 (Catastrophic failure when connecting.) created by
- I created SFTP connection to my local server. When I double click the icon …
- 12:53 Ticket #92 (Add ability to map drive letter to connection) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of #74, #82, #88, #91.
- 09:30 Ticket #92 (Add ability to map drive letter to connection) created by
- It would be great to be able to edit files on a remote server as if they …
- 19:52 Changeset in swish [de4249a] by
Tests for multiple-hostname entry support just added to libssh2.
- 08:11 Changeset in swish [d2dffcd] by
Make port numbers greater than 999 work in all locales.
Based on fix provided by David J.
lexical_cast converts a number to a string in a locale-dependent way. For example 65535 may be converted to "65,535" or "65.535" depending on the user's locale. When converting port numbers to strings for the purposes of using the string in a moniker, the port number must be canonical. In other words, it must be locale-independent.
This change replaces lexical_cast with a custom conversion that forces a particular locale (C classic) regardless of the user's locale.
- 04:51 Ticket #91 (Map Swish Folder to Drive) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of #88.
- 04:31 Ticket #91 (Map Swish Folder to Drive) created by
- Hi, Swish looks great so far, but I would really like to be able to …
- 09:13 Ticket #88 (Windows Drive letters) closed by
- wontfix: Unfortunately not. The only way to do this on Windows is to write a disk …
- 11:19 Ticket #90 (Missing file extensions) created by
- For reason I can't tell Swish seems to hide file extension (not while …