- 05:57 Ticket #108 (remember password, add drive letter, and resume after reboot) closed by
- wontfix: A GUI program like Swish isn't suitable for automation. There are many …
- 05:51 Ticket #108 (remember password, add drive letter, and resume after reboot) created by
- Hello, I have just installed Swish. Very nice so far. Please could I ask …
- 16:57 Ticket #107 (Unable to access the directory) created by
- It is very hard to make a new user works.I always get "Unable to access …
- 08:54 Ticket #106 (I cannot create new folders from XP clients) created by
- I have a 2008 R2 Std server which host SFTP (WS_FTP) and I can create new …
- 14:50 Ticket #105 (No cut function) created by
- There's no way to cut files in a folder and paste them in another folder. …
- 12:31 Ticket #104 (No menu on Swish icon) closed by
- fixed: Ok, I thought double-clicking would bring the "Add SFTP connection" thing. …
- 08:27 Ticket #104 (No menu on Swish icon) created by
- Hi, I installed swish 0.4.6 on a windows XP machine. But in My Computer, …
- 21:27 Changeset in swish [93f7f60] by
Tagging as swish-0.4.6 after releasing package on SourceForge? ( http://sourceforge.net/projects/swish/files/swish/swish-0.4.6/).
- 21:13 WikiStart edited by
- Released v0.4.6 (diff)
- 20:56 Changeset in swish [e0b35a5] by
Create v0.4.6 to fix major installer problem.
The installer for v0.4.5 was completely broken. It didn't register ISftpConsumer correctly as I hadn't updated the Wix file when I modified the interface and changed its GUID.
- 20:51 Changeset in swish [cb251c3] by
NDEBUG must be defined for Release builds.
Was causing assertions to be checked even in Release builds.
- 18:50 Ticket #99 ("Unable to Access the Directory" error in 0.4.5) reopened by
- I've completely borked the installer. Luckily, I know how to fix it so we …
- 18:17 Ticket #103 (Swish folders don't appear in the "folders" pane in Explorer (Windows 7)) closed by
- invalid: OK - I found the option for this in Organize menu, whoops.
- 18:09 Ticket #103 (Swish folders don't appear in the "folders" pane in Explorer (Windows 7)) created by
- Swish folder is not shown in the "folders" pane in Windows Explorer. …
- 18:07 Ticket #102 (Directories are ordered the same as files (mixed in)) created by
- Normally in Windows Explorer, when you sort by name, Directories …
- 17:56 Ticket #99 ("Unable to Access the Directory" error in 0.4.5) closed by
- fixed: Replying to alamaison: > Replying to ubergeeknz: > …
- 15:07 Ticket #101 (Assertion failed error dialog) created by
- When Swish asks password for connection and I press ESC keyboard key …
- 15:03 Ticket #94 (Catastrophic failure when connecting.) closed by
- fixed: Ok, after reading ticket #99, and doing regsvr32 provider-com_dll.dll and …
- 17:36 Ticket #100 (creat shortcut) created by
- I suggest adding the option to create a shortcut to the connection so it …
- 16:56 Ticket #99 ("Unable to Access the Directory" error in 0.4.5) created by
- Trying to map to an SSH instance on a non-standard port Had the same …
- 13:58 Changeset in swish [c8c4e01] by
Tagging as swish-0.4.5 after releasing package on SourceForge? ( http://sourceforge.net/projects/swish/files/swish/swish-0.4.5/).
- 13:51 Translation edited by
- 06:06 Ticket #98 ("Catastrophic Failure" trying to connect) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of #94.
- 00:15 Ticket #98 ("Catastrophic Failure" trying to connect) created by
- I set up an SFTP connection with the following details: - host address, …
- 10:03 Changeset in swish [3c3fbe3] by
Updated autoupdate files prior to releasing 0.4.5.
- 09:23 Ticket #82 (Map network drive) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of #74, #88, #91, #92.
- 18:47 Changeset in swish [7be0551] by
Improved build guidelines.
- 18:31 Changeset in swish [6c2a9a2] by
- 17:57 Ticket #94 (Catastrophic failure when connecting.) created by
- I created SFTP connection to my local server. When I double click the icon …
- 12:53 Ticket #92 (Add ability to map drive letter to connection) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of #74, #82, #88, #91.
- 09:30 Ticket #92 (Add ability to map drive letter to connection) created by
- It would be great to be able to edit files on a remote server as if they …