- 19:40 Changeset in winapi [55e9b99] by
Added window hooking.
- 21:48 Changeset in winapi  by
Given the README file the Markdown extension.
- 21:30 Changeset in winapi [727d9b0] by
Formatted the README using Markdown.
- 19:29 Changeset in winapi [4a33cbb] by
Added README file.
- 08:09 Changeset in winapi [8d6b3b5] by
Initial commit of winapi.
Spun off from Swish parent ( http://www.swish-sftp.org) into separate project.
- 14:21 Ticket #115 (Can't write to sftp drive, only read) created by
- I am using Windows XP 64. When trying to create a new textfile or folder …
- 18:38 Ticket #114 (Can't connect to localhost if the network is unplugged) created by
- The status of the external network shouldn't affect the ability to connect …
- 18:30 Ticket #109 (Features Request) closed by
- invalid: Closed as 'invalid' - can't track multiple issues in one ticket. The …
- 18:13 Ticket #113 (how can we copy or script creation of the swish connection object(s)?) closed by
- invalid: Closing as 'invalid' as this isn't a bug report or feature request.
- 18:03 Translation edited by
- 17:57 Changeset in swish [0d36740] by
Polish translation by Daniel Zduniak.
- 17:53 Changeset in swish [283597b] by
Japanese translation provided by Katsuyuki Kuroda.
- 17:24 Ticket #113 (how can we copy or script creation of the swish connection object(s)?) created by
- 05:20 Ticket #112 (Files cannot be opened from remote sftp location) created by
- Files cannot be opened/edited from remote sftp-location. One has to …
- 11:26 Ticket #99 ("Unable to Access the Directory" error in 0.4.5) closed by
- fixed: Closing as no reports that the issue still exists in 0.4.6.
- 11:15 Ticket #111 (unable to see swish drive through emacs) closed by
- wontfix: Swish isn't a file-system driver so you can't access SFTP drives via the …
- 05:28 Ticket #111 (unable to see swish drive through emacs) created by
- Hi, I'm using emacs 23.2.1 under Windows 7. The Windows File Explorer …