- 11:31 Changeset in swish [2d5b11c] by
Deal properly with short reads and writes.
libssh2_sftp_read and libssh2_sftp_write can return short. We weren't dealing with this situation correctly. This only manifested with libssh2-1.2.8 as its implementation changed significantly.
- 11:52 Changeset in swish [aba7140] by
Moved winapi to separate project hosted on github.
- 11:21 Changeset in winapi [ab67cf9] by
Use single definition of comtype<IShellFolder>.
- 11:20 Changeset in winapi [930236e] by
Make STRICT_TYPED_ITEMIDS a makefile definition.
This helps to define it consistently across all compilation units.
- 09:57 Changeset in winapi [80365ff] by
Brought up-to-date with Swish SVN.
- 08:32 Ticket #118 (Swish doesn't follow simlinks) closed by
- duplicate: Symlinks haven't been implemented yet. Duplicate of #86.
- 14:14 Ticket #118 (Swish doesn't follow simlinks) created by
- I've made a new connection with start dir as my home dir in linux remote …
- 12:24 Ticket #117 (Can't install on Win 7) created by
- I tried 4.0.1 and 4.0.6 neither one seemed to successfully install. I …
- 05:38 Ticket #116 (UI finetune) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicates #102 and #90.
- 03:40 Ticket #116 (UI finetune) created by
- Hi, there are some minor things i would like to note. - file/folder sort …
- 13:05 Changeset in winapi [3d01c30] by
Added global memory lock manager.
Taken from the Swish project.
- 07:36 Changeset in winapi  by
Separated global and thread hook behaviour.
Some hooks can only be installed globally. Added another function, windows_global_hook, to do this.
- 19:40 Changeset in winapi [55e9b99] by
Added window hooking.
- 21:48 Changeset in winapi  by
Given the README file the Markdown extension.
- 21:30 Changeset in winapi [727d9b0] by
Formatted the README using Markdown.
- 19:29 Changeset in winapi [4a33cbb] by
Added README file.
- 08:09 Changeset in winapi [8d6b3b5] by
Initial commit of winapi.
Spun off from Swish parent ( http://www.swish-sftp.org) into separate project.
- 14:21 Ticket #115 (Can't write to sftp drive, only read) created by
- I am using Windows XP 64. When trying to create a new textfile or folder …
- 18:38 Ticket #114 (Can't connect to localhost if the network is unplugged) created by
- The status of the external network shouldn't affect the ability to connect …
- 18:30 Ticket #109 (Features Request) closed by
- invalid: Closed as 'invalid' - can't track multiple issues in one ticket. The …
- 18:13 Ticket #113 (how can we copy or script creation of the swish connection object(s)?) closed by
- invalid: Closing as 'invalid' as this isn't a bug report or feature request.
- 18:03 Translation edited by
- 17:57 Changeset in swish [0d36740] by
Polish translation by Daniel Zduniak.
- 17:53 Changeset in swish [283597b] by
Japanese translation provided by Katsuyuki Kuroda.
- 17:24 Ticket #113 (how can we copy or script creation of the swish connection object(s)?) created by