- 05:46 Ticket #119 (Can't access drives in windows file dialog system) closed by
- wontfix: Duplicate of #74, #82, #88, #91, #92. Swish is an Explorer extension …
- 19:55 Ticket #121 (File Modified Datetime Incorrect) created by
- Maybe there is a timezone setting, but the last modified datetime for …
- 12:32 Ticket #120 (Explorer error: The operating system cannot run %1) created by
- After adding new sftp credentials and launching Swish I get the following …
- 06:32 Ticket #119 (Can't access drives in windows file dialog system) created by
- I've been using sfpdrive/expandrive for years. But I really excited to see …
- 20:16 Changeset in swish [b0f3de3] by
Brute-force debug branch.
Added message boxes to the code to try and diagnose issues in ticket #117.
- 20:25 Changeset in swish [a5dd8653] by
Fix Polish translation WiX file.
- 12:44 Changeset in swish  by
Added missing WiX file for Polish translation.
- 11:31 Changeset in swish [2d5b11c] by
Deal properly with short reads and writes.
libssh2_sftp_read and libssh2_sftp_write can return short. We weren't dealing with this situation correctly. This only manifested with libssh2-1.2.8 as its implementation changed significantly.
- 11:52 Changeset in swish [aba7140] by
Moved winapi to separate project hosted on github.
- 11:21 Changeset in winapi [ab67cf9] by
Use single definition of comtype<IShellFolder>.
- 11:20 Changeset in winapi [930236e] by
Make STRICT_TYPED_ITEMIDS a makefile definition.
This helps to define it consistently across all compilation units.
- 09:57 Changeset in winapi [80365ff] by
Brought up-to-date with Swish SVN.
- 08:32 Ticket #118 (Swish doesn't follow simlinks) closed by
- duplicate: Symlinks haven't been implemented yet. Duplicate of #86.