- 03:46 Ticket #140 (The "New" -> File/Folder/Shortcut context menu isn't available) created by
- This is the software that I have been longing for a long time! I have been …
- 12:44 Ticket #138 (Unable to install on Windows 8) reopened by
- Reopening because this is still a bug we have to fix eventually, even if …
- 11:27 Ticket #138 (Unable to install on Windows 8) closed by
- invalid: Using the *.msi worked like a charm. Thanks again for the awesome …
- 23:27 Ticket #139 (Timestamp wrong) created by
- Please correct the bug on the timestamp displayed. Can it auto take the …
- 19:17 Ticket #138 (Unable to install on Windows 8) created by
- I know it is not a released operating system yet, however I'm running the …
- 19:01 Ticket #86 (symbolic links to directories are shown as file insted directory) reopened by
- Replying to markos: > > However, if I double-click a symbolic …
- 21:42 WikiStart edited by
- Version 0.6.0 (diff)
- 21:24 Ticket #112 (Files cannot be opened from remote sftp location) closed by
- fixed: This feature has been added in the …
- 21:15 Ticket #137 (Copying between two SFTP locations fails with "Unspecified error") created by
- Drag-and-drop or cut-andpaste from one Swish window into another pings and …
- 20:54 Milestone 0.6 Double-click access completed
- In-place access/editing via temporary copy. This milestone will allow very …
- 20:53 Changeset in swish  by
Updated ready for release as 0.6.0.
- 20:15 Changeset in swish [43d6195] by
Open files on double-clicking.
The file is copied to a temporary location by drag-and-drop then opened from there.
- 20:12 Changeset in swish [6a25911] by
Downgrade to libssh2 1.2.7 to avoid transfer problems.
The problems were two-fold. Slow transfers would read short and, incorrectly, believe this was the end of the file. Large transfers would block on reading.
- 20:00 Changeset in swish [2f20be5] by
Resurrected over-network stream tests.
These were legacy tests that used CPPUnit but this change converts them to use Boost.Test
- 18:07 Ticket #136 (Connection to the root) created by
- Version 0.5.4 Swift seems not able to connect to the root folder while …
- 18:32 Ticket #135 (Compression Support) created by
- Hi, Been trying to get Swish working today and have realised from our …
- 21:49 Ticket #131 (feature request) closed by
- wontfix: This isn't possible with Swish as it requires a filesystem driver. Dokan …
- 11:59 Ticket #134 (Saving FTP Passwords) closed by
- wontfix: Saving passwords defeats the point of SSH which is to be a secure …
- 11:07 Ticket #134 (Saving FTP Passwords) created by
- I search for a function to save the passwords. I have a lot of connections …
- 09:57 Ticket #117 (Can't install on Win 7) closed by
- 09:51 Ticket #65 (Don't allow any unreported failure) closed by
- 21:58 Translation edited by
- 21:58 WikiStart edited by
- 21:53 WikiStart edited by
- Updated the download link if not the image (diff)
- 21:51 Milestone 0.5 Failure and UI cleanup completed
- 21:48 Ticket #86 (symbolic links to directories are shown as file insted directory) closed by
- fixed: The …
- 21:37 Changeset in swish [179eba0] by
Fixed release script for git move.
- 20:13 Changeset in swish [fe51f26] by
Chinese (Traditional) translation contributed by Angus Chan.
- 14:15 Ticket #133 (Swish shortcut as a drop target) created by
- First of all: Great product! Well conceived and implemented. Thanks. Two …
- 07:55 Changeset in swish [46c8949] by
Updated ready for release as 0.5.4.