- 09:56 Ticket #143 (More protocols: WebDav, S3) created by
- I love the simplicity and ease of use offered by Swish! In addition to …
- 16:28 Ticket #142 (refresh needed when copying files) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of #55.
- 13:53 Ticket #142 (refresh needed when copying files) created by
- After copying a file to the sftp folder, it doesnt show up until the …
- 00:00 Ticket #141 (HTTP Proxy Support) created by
- Would be great if swish used IE proxy settings ( or even better allowed …
- 03:46 Ticket #140 (The "New" -> File/Folder/Shortcut context menu isn't available) created by
- This is the software that I have been longing for a long time! I have been …
- 12:44 Ticket #138 (Unable to install on Windows 8) reopened by
- Reopening because this is still a bug we have to fix eventually, even if …
- 11:27 Ticket #138 (Unable to install on Windows 8) closed by
- invalid: Using the *.msi worked like a charm. Thanks again for the awesome …
- 23:27 Ticket #139 (Timestamp wrong) created by
- Please correct the bug on the timestamp displayed. Can it auto take the …
- 19:17 Ticket #138 (Unable to install on Windows 8) created by
- I know it is not a released operating system yet, however I'm running the …
- 19:01 Ticket #86 (symbolic links to directories are shown as file insted directory) reopened by
- Replying to markos: > > However, if I double-click a symbolic …
- 21:42 WikiStart edited by
- Version 0.6.0 (diff)
- 21:24 Ticket #112 (Files cannot be opened from remote sftp location) closed by
- fixed: This feature has been added in the …
- 21:15 Ticket #137 (Copying between two SFTP locations fails with "Unspecified error") created by
- Drag-and-drop or cut-andpaste from one Swish window into another pings and …
- 20:54 Milestone 0.6 Double-click access completed
- In-place access/editing via temporary copy. This milestone will allow very …
- 20:53 Changeset in swish  by
Updated ready for release as 0.6.0.
- 20:15 Changeset in swish [43d6195] by
Open files on double-clicking.
The file is copied to a temporary location by drag-and-drop then opened from there.
- 20:12 Changeset in swish [6a25911] by
Downgrade to libssh2 1.2.7 to avoid transfer problems.
The problems were two-fold. Slow transfers would read short and, incorrectly, believe this was the end of the file. Large transfers would block on reading.
- 20:00 Changeset in swish [2f20be5] by
Resurrected over-network stream tests.
These were legacy tests that used CPPUnit but this change converts them to use Boost.Test
- 18:07 Ticket #136 (Connection to the root) created by
- Version 0.5.4 Swift seems not able to connect to the root folder while …