- 19:30 Ticket #164 (Not really a bug ... more encouragement!!) closed by
- duplicate: Thanks for you encouragement. Publickey is planned (#18). It won't have …
- 11:07 Ticket #164 (Not really a bug ... more encouragement!!) created by
- I know that using key files for authentication is a future enhancement, …
- 08:11 Ticket #163 (Eliminate the need of entering path) created by
- As swish aims to me as easy as possible (compared to WinSCP) I would like …
- 07:58 Ticket #162 (cant access local directory while uploading) closed by
- duplicate: Replying to anonymous: > win7x64 > setup and connection no …
- 16:06 Ticket #162 (cant access local directory while uploading) created by
- win7x64 setup and connection no problems. Upload a file to freessh server …
- 18:06 Changeset in swish [c1c4f69] by
Test to catch the drop target bug that unpacks zip files.
- 21:05 Ticket #161 (Copying unpacks zip files) created by
- If a folder that is copied to the server contains .zip files, the files …
- 08:12 Ticket #120 (Explorer error: The operating system cannot run %1) closed by
- invalid: We will need more information or we can't begin to track down the problem.
- 08:07 Ticket #155 (Remember password option) closed by
- duplicate: We won't add password saving to Swish for two main reasons: - We will be …
- 20:17 Changeset in swish [8713a8d] by
Basic (ugly) Wix burn bootstrapper.
- 17:11 Changeset in swish [a7be043] by
Improved error report when a drop to our DropTarget? fails.
- 21:49 Changeset in swish [722f531] by
Add Git ignore file.
- 21:48 Changeset in swish [58b2441] by
Updated to GSOC10 Boost.Process.
This was the version submitted for formal review and builds with Boost 1.45+.
- 18:32 Changeset in swish [20b2e86] by
Fixed Boost build script arguments.
- 10:07 Ticket #160 (Mount to specific location) closed by
- duplicate: Swish can't do this. It requires a filesystem driver. * Marked …
- 09:56 Ticket #160 (Mount to specific location) created by
- Being able to mount to a specific location would be great, I use sshfs, on …
- 06:53 Ticket #159 (drag and drop error) created by
- I tried to copy a file between 2 Explorer windows from a Windows 7 to a …
- 21:59 Ticket #158 (Not being able to work with files with accents) created by
- Hi, I'm new to SSH and I'm exploring the possibilities of my new dd-wrt …