- 15:39 Changeset in swish [e58149c] by
Merge branch 'master' into burn-bootstrapper
- 15:26 Ticket #167 (Folder names in Korean are boroken.) closed by
- 15:24 Ticket #175 (Problems working 'naturally' with remote files) closed by
- 15:23 Ticket #72 (Renaming folder doesn't update view) closed by
- 15:20 Ticket #55 (Dropped file doesn't show up until after refresh) closed by
- 15:11 Changeset in swish [7165fcc] by
Merge branch 'drop_target_shell_notify'
- 15:03 Changeset in swish [3a576f8] by
Remove limit on upload buffer size.
This was there to work around problems with libssh2 but massively throttled upload speed. The libssh2 problems have been fixed so we can remove this now.
- 14:30 Changeset in swish  by
Updated to latest revision of libssh2 (1.4.1) for channel window fixes.
These fix the problem with large writes blocking.
- 13:22 Changeset in swish [0c243b3] by
Moved file/directory deletion shell notification into SftpDirectory?.
- 10:45 Ticket #178 (remember password) created by
- Hello Is there any possibility to add remember password function to …
- 05:04 Ticket #177 (Re: Opening unknown file types in notepad) created by
- ATM, there is no way to open an unknown file type. Linux by nature does …
- 06:45 Ticket #176 (I cannot login my server which requires SSH private key.) closed by
- duplicate: We hope to add this feature in the next few weeks. * Marked duplicate …
- 02:32 Ticket #176 (I cannot login my server which requires SSH private key.) created by
- I cannot login my server which requires SSH private key, and couldn't find …
- 00:07 Ticket #175 (Problems working 'naturally' with remote files) created by
- This may be linked to other read-only/access denied-type problems. I am …
- 05:50 Ticket #174 (Request Preview) created by
- Hi there. Great plugin. I was hoping this plugin would be able to make …
- 14:17 Ticket #173 (Cant move files into folders) created by
- I have verified all the permissions are correct but no matter what i do i …