- 14:44 WikiStart edited by
- Update download button target to 0.8.2 (diff)
- 14:10 Changeset in swish [8fddfab] by
Merge branch 'release/0.8.2' into develop
- 14:09 Changeset in swish [964f75d] by
Merge branch 'release/0.8.2'
- 13:31 Changeset in swish [40be057] by
Updated NEWS for 0.8.2.
- 13:29 Changeset in swish [130e6dc] by
Added reminder to add new versions to Trac.
- 13:29 Changeset in swish [c685341] by
Bump version number to 0.8.2 for release.
- 11:57 Changeset in swish [b4a1dab] by
Don't error when known_hosts contains keys in unrecognised format.
- 10:39 Ticket #276 (Copying from server copies stale data) created by
- Copy file (x bytes long) to server. Don't close window. Don't refresh …
- 08:30 Ticket #275 (Unable to connect to a server if an unsupported key type is present in ...) created by
- I just setup a local SSH and SFTP server using OpenSSH 6.5 and upon …
- 07:54 Ticket #240 (dragging file onto folder results in HRESULT:E_FAIL Throw Dynamic ...) closed by
- worksforme: Please reopen this ticket if the problem is still occurring with the …
- 07:51 Ticket #120 (Explorer error: The operating system cannot run %1) closed by
- worksforme: Reopen if it is still ocurring with the latest version.
- 07:49 Ticket #273 (crashes windows explorer) closed by
- worksforme: Re-open if you have more information.
- 07:45 Ticket #267 (Crash when connecting to server under Vista 32b) closed by
- fixed: In [6bac037229cb0a54f4cba67b142f706dd08b836f/swish]: […]
- 07:04 Changeset in swish [74f26ad] by
Merge branch 'release/0.8.1' into develop
- 07:03 Changeset in swish [df1b6c5] by
Merge branch 'release/0.8.1'
- 06:34 Changeset in swish [00f1c6b] by
Updated NEWS for 0.8.1.
- 06:33 Changeset in swish [84b07bc] by
Update to latest OpenSSL (1.0.0l).
- 05:27 Changeset in swish [0b451f5] by
Bump version number to 0.8.1 for release.
- 05:14 Changeset in swish [663ff51] by
Updated Hebrew translation from Transifex.
- 01:57 Ticket #274 (The port is not valid (between 0 and 65535)) created by
- Installed Swish on a perfectly functional XP Pro SP3 32-bit. I see the …
- 20:20 Changeset in swish [6bac037] by
Fix crash loading TaskDialogIndirect? with wrong calling convention.
While changing from winapi::proc_address to winapi::load_function (a05f6597) we lost the calling convention specifier for TaskDialogIndirect. This caused a crash on 32-bit builds (64-bit has a single calling convention).
This commit replaces the specifier and updates to a version of winapi whose load_function is able to handle the calling convention specifier.
- 08:44 Ticket #273 (crashes windows explorer) created by
- crashes explorere when I try to connect
- 21:31 Ticket #272 (Not supported on Windows Server 2012) created by
- Can't install on Windows Server 2012.
- 07:18 Ticket #271 (Not recognized as Drive) closed by
- duplicate: Swish can't map to a drive letter. See http://www.swish-sftp.org/wiki/FAQ. …
- 04:26 Ticket #271 (Not recognized as Drive) created by
- The Swish device is not recognized as a Mapped Driver (with a Letter). And …
- 06:18 Ticket #263 (Colon in folder name cause NO SUCH FILE) closed by
- 06:15 Ticket #270 (Unable to access the Directory - You might not have permission) closed by
- wontfix: Was this the problem?
- 06:09 Ticket #269 (No Swish icon in Computer) closed by
- worksforme: I'm closing this bug report. Please re-open it if you get more …
- 06:07 Ticket #266 (An error occurred during the installation of assembly 'Microsoft.VC80.CRT) closed by
- wontfix: This isn't a bug in Swish, it's a problem with Windows and will also …
- 05:58 Ticket #259 (HRESULT: E_fail Dynamic exception type: class) closed by