Next up: public-key authentication.
- Seamless integration
- Double-click to open files
- Drag-and-drop to copy to and from an SFTP server
- Simple password authentication
- Keyboard-interactive authentication
- Cached connections
- File management: renaming, deletion etc.
- 32 and 64 bit support
- Host-key verification (aka known_hosts?)
- 20 languages
- Automatic updates
Still to do
- Saving opened files back to the server
- Modifying files on the server
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 7? (most tested).
- Windows Vista? (rarely tested)
- Windows XP? (regularly tested).
- Windows 2000? (regularly tested).
- Windows Me? (rarely tested).
- Windows 98 working previously by recent versions don't register correctly.
- Windows NT4? needs a different compiler (e.g. MingW) to avoid unwanted dependencies.
- Windows 95? needs a different compiler (e.g. MingW) to avoid unwanted dependencies.
See Supported Operating Systems for more information.
Internet Explorer 5.5 or greater (may work with 5.01 but required SHRegGetPath() function seems broken).
For Windows 9x, the Microsoft Layer for Unicode (MSLU, aka Unicows).
If you want to build Swish yourself, see Build Requirements for more information.